Saturday, April 20, 2013

# 1 Post

Hi y'all!
Welcome to my new blog! If you do not like sweet crazy cupcakes I suggest you click out of this page right now. I decided to start my own blog because I like sharing my recipes and techniques with my friends so why not share them with you readers too. Sometimes my friends might also help with this blog and share tips too. I have loved making cupcakes for many years now and I am constantly getting better at making them. What inspired me to start making cool cupcakes was all the TV programmes such as DC Cupcakes, Cupcake Wars and Cupcake Girls. I often watch these to get awesome ideas for my own projects.
I will be posting as often as I can, whenever I have time off school.
I'll see you guys in my next post.. well actually I won't SEE you, but you get my drift.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)

<3: Saaga

No comments:

Post a Comment